Are you on a voyage of discovery with your current communications and wonder how you can cut through the noise? Well, on the 18th September, we may well be able to provide you with the answer, as we’re delighted to be partnering with Eventopedia for our ‘Power of Video for Corporate Communications’ lunch.
Eventopedia, who launched on the 26th January this year, is fast becoming THE trusted community marketplace for the events industry and the go to resource for professional meeting and event planners.
Eventopedia’s interactive video experiences for corporate communications, venues, events, suppliers and destinations are not only awards short-listed but leading edge. International Emmy nominated and BAFTA award winning Creative Director and ‘master story-teller’, Pete Davies, will lead our lunch discussion on how film and video – having always had the power to engage, power and change – is now turbo charging this potential through new technologies and approaches, over and above other media that is increasingly falling short.
Summary of Our Discussion:
- An Overview – We’ll explore how film and video provide the perfect creative tool for inspiring and engaging audiences and we’ll also discuss the psychology behind it.
- The Business Case for Video – We’ll discuss the 8 key benefits, enhanced engagement, social connectivity, increased revenue, service delivery, behavioural change, audience insights, improved learning and decreased costs.
- State of Play – A quick tour of the 10 technologies and approaches that are changing the world in terms of production, creative execution and delivery.
- New Strategies – With a focus on how video can become connective so it can extend audiences, amplify brand messaging and increase engagement.
- Concluding with the new frontiers of video and beyond…
We are very excited that our venue is the vibrant Bistrot de Luxe. The original bistrot of the Michelin-starred chef brothers Chis and Jeff Galvin, Galvin Bistrot de Luxe is typical of the traditional ‘Bistrot Modernes’ of Paris.
We’ll dine in Le Cellar, an intimate space with a private members club feel tucked away below the restaurant. Chef Patron Chris Galvin, together with Head Chef Tom Dufill, will offer us a seasonally inspired classic French menu combining bistrot classics with a relaxed and unobtrusive service.
The Galvin Brothers’ aim is to ensure warmth of welcome and top service alongside exceptional food, making this the perfect partnership for an EWL Lunch.
This is one not to be missed #Eventprofs! Invitations are on their way soon, so keep an eye out for yours. If you’re new to EWL and would like to join us please send an email request to email@example.com and we’ll get back in touch with more details.