In keeping with the EWL lunchtime theme we’re launching our first live Twitter lunch and Q&A ‘#ewlhour’ on Tuesday 12th May 2015 at 12.30pm (BST).
Also in keeping with our ‘Using Technology in Events’ lunch with Crystal Interactive in May our Q&A topic will be event technology and we’re delighted to announce that we’ll be joined by two fantastic event technology companies for our first online event, Double Dutch and Creative Technology.
Here are just a few of the things we’ll be chatting about:
1. What is event technology?
2. Why do we or should we use technology in events?
3. What are the most important considerations when using technology in events?
4. How can using event technology make your event stand out from the crowd?
5. Where would someone start if they were considering using event technology?
Not to be missed so make sure you put Tuesday 12th May, 12.30pm to 1.30pm in your diary, even if you can only spare 20 minutes we’d love to e-meet you, then on the day grab yourself a Pret and join us for the chat using #ewlhour.
If you have a question you would like to ask or would just like to get in contact you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.